If you move a lot of items on your garden or lawn, such as rocks, plants, trees, or items, then you will appreciate this wheelbarrow. The Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow is an 8-in-1 wheelbarrow brand that can be used as a dolly, extended dolly, cart, and wheelbarrow. It also includes several accessories that make it versatile such as the cylinder holder, flower pot strap, mesh, rock mover, and bag holder. Read this Worx Aerocart Review to know more about this wheelbarrow.
Technical Specifications of the Worx Aerocart WG050 8-in-1 All-Purpose Wheelbarrow/Yard Cart/Dolly
Worx WG050 Aerocraft 8-in-1 Wheelbarrow
|Wheelbarrow load capacity:||17 lbs.|
|Extension arms Capacity:||80 lbs|
|Tub Capacity:||3 cubic feet|
|8 unique carts:||wheelbarrow, hand truck, cylinder holder, potted plant mover, rock lifter, bag holder, trailer mover, and extended dolly|
|Tire Size:||3 inches across and 10 inches in diameter|
|Included:||flower pot strap, cylinder holder, bag holder, and mesh rock mover|
|Dimension:||42 x 12 x 18 inches|
|Price:||Check Price on Amazon|
The oversized, flat-free tires make using the wheelbarrow convenient as you don’t have to inflate them. It also has a 3 cubic foot capacity, which is ideal for carrying lightweight loads in the garden. If you intend to carry more items, then you should consider getting a 660-pound Yardmax Power wheelbarrow unit.
- 1 Technical Specifications of the Worx Aerocart WG050 8-in-1 All-Purpose Wheelbarrow/Yard Cart/Dolly
- 2 Wheelbarrow Worx Aerocart Review 2023
- 3 What we liked about the Worx Wheelbarrow
- 4 What we didn’t like about the Worx WG050 Aerocart
- 5 Bottom Line
Wheelbarrow Worx Aerocart Review 2023
With its ergonomic and patented design, this wheelbarrow is easy to move by average height individuals or those with mobility problems.
Even though this wheelbarrow is made in China, it is still made with quality parts that will last for a very long period of time. The body of the wheelbarrow is made of steel, and the wheels are flat-free tires. The handle has a nice grip, although users say that they deteriorate quickly. Unlike the Truper 30347 kids garden tool wheelbarrow, some parts of the metal are said to dull quickly, which is a disadvantage. Overall, this is a sturdy wheelbarrow that will serve most of your garden, yard, or even lawn jobs.
Easy to assemble
Just like many other products that are ordered online and delivered to your doorstep, the Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow also needs assembling. The good news is that the wheelbarrow is very easy to assemble, as many users say that they were able to assemble it in less than 5 minutes. As a matter of fact, all the body is already assembled, and you only have to attach the wheels. This is done by sliding the wheel shaft through each wheel and then inserting a lock pin, and there you go!
- The dolly – this is one of the unique features of this cart. If you’re not using it as a wheelbarrow, you can also use it like a dolly. In some parts of the US, a dolly is referred to as a trundle, hand-truck, or sack-barrow. The dolly shelf on this cart measures 22-inches x 5-inches. It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. It can be utilized to transport boxes, move patio slabs, carrying 5-gallon water bottles, move cement, move large electrical like a refrigerator, and much more.
- Bag holder – Cleaning your garden or yard can be a very daunting task, especially if you’re stacking leaves in a bag for disposal. With this cart, your work will be made easier as you can put them in the bag holder and push them easily to the disposal place.
- Rock carrier – if you’ve rocks to move around your compound, consider it done with this wheelbarrow. This is because it features a harness that is placed around the rock or item to be moved. Simply move the dolly arms and clip the harness around the rock or item to be moved. You can then move it to an area that you desire.
- Cylinder carrier – besides moving bags, this unit can also be utilized to move cylinders. Thanks to the cylinder clips, which easily attach to the sides of the cart to secure the round item to be lifted from one area to another.
Very lightweight Aerocart
A lightweight cart is very vital considering that it will be carrying a lot of loads. The Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow weighs 300 pounds, and so does the dolly. The Carat weight is 41 pounds. Compared to other high-end carts, this tool is very lightweight.
Moreover, this is an ideal size as it measures 42-inches x 12-inches x 18-inches. With a 3 cubic foot capacity, you will be able to carry a lot of things without a lot of problems. If you are looking for a lightweight unit with extra storage pouches, then check this Folding Wheelbarrow review.
This is a great wheelbarrow for moving on different terrains as it features 2 flat-free tires. This means you won’t have to inflate the tire from time to time. However, moving it on rough surfaces, such as in a rocky area with lots of loads on it, will be quite challenging.
Easy to store
If you live in a suburb where space is important, you need to get a wheelbarrow that you can easily store in your limited area. The Worx can fit in very small spaces and can be stored in a vertical position. This means that you will get to save some space. Considering that this wheelbarrow is an 8-in-1 tool, you save a lot of space but use it to perform functions of 8 different tools.
Related article: Check the True Temper R6STSP25 steel wheelbarrow Reviews
Worx offers a great warranty to the buyer. It comes with a 2-year warranty which can be extended to 3-years upon registration. This means that you will be covered for this period, but it is less shipping and handling. One thing that I don’t like about the warranty is that it has several exclusions. For instance, if your tires undergo natural wear and tear, the manufacturer considers this as normal wear and tear, and the warranty won’t cover it.
What we liked about the Worx Wheelbarrow
- Durable steel construction
- Made of high-quality materials
- Excellent patented design
- Simple to change positions
- It is very versatile
- Flat-free tires don’t need inflating
- Easily converts from wheelbarrow to dolly
- 3-year warranty
What we didn’t like about the Worx WG050 Aerocart
- It doesn’t carry a lot of loads when in wheelbarrow mode
- The metal is not that thick
- Not suitable for tall individuals
After looking at the different features that this cart comes with, it is easier to brand it as one of the most versatile carts on the market. This is because it can perform 8 different tasks in a single unit. It is also easy to use and lightweight. Also, it is well-made and will last for many years when well-maintained. Unlike many carts on the market, the Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow takes up less space in your storage area, making it suitable for small gardens. I hope this Worx Aerocart Review article will help you to make the right decision.
Question: Who should and who shouldn’t buy the Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow?
Answer: This wheelbarrow is great for people of average height and those who struggle with strength or have mobility problems. Moreover, it can be suitable for people who live in a suburb with smaller gardens and a small storage area. On the other hand, if you’re more than 5 ft 8-inches in height, then you should consider getting Jackson Steel Wheelbarrow as you will struggle with this one. Additionally, if you intend to carry heavy loads, then you should get a more traditional wheelbarrow instead of the Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow.
Question: What is the size and capacity of the Worx Aerocut wheelbarrow?
Answer: This wheelbarrow has a volume of 3 cubic feet and a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The design and long handles of this wheelbarrow make lifting a load of 200 pounds seem easier. This means you will feel less strain and can do more with it. Furthermore, it features an extended dolly that can carry up to 80 pounds. With its small size, storing is easy as it measures 19” x 22” x 58”. Comparing to other carts and wheelbarrows, it will take up very little space.
Still, have a question after reading this Worx Aerocart Review? Comment below.